Ever since our team formed, Jernano has been focused on innovation in heating technology. After years of painstaking efforts, we finally made Jernano into reality. The promising carbon nanotube film material is what makes our steps towards the future so rewarding and daring.
Carbon nanotube film was firstly discovered back in 1991 and recognized by respected scientists worldwide as one of the that WEARABLE heating technology would be one of the greatest benefits of this exciting new material. From that moment on, we’ve been diligently applying flexible carbon nanotube film to wearable heating technology. That’s how JERNANO was created, incorporating the most cutting-edge intelligent technology into durable clothing materials to give customers an extremely comfortable heating experience.
1. Insert the power bank into the USB port located in the side front pocket.
2. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. The light will turn red to indicate that it is in red mode. Within 5 minutes, the indicator light will automatically turn blue.
3. To switch to green mode, quickly press the power button to switch the working mode. It is recommended to switch to green mode for extended operation time.
4. Press and hold the power button for more than 3 seconds to turn off the power, and the heating clothes will stop heating.
5. Unplug the power bank and charge it if necessary.
6. Hot clothes can be washed like ordinary clothes. Remove the battery before cleaning.
1. Built-in battery and heating pad; one charge can generally be used for 5-13 hours, and the lithium battery can be recycled for more than 600 times;
2. Comes with battery charger;
3. Far-infrared activated carbon fiber as a heating element;
4. The components of the heating clothing system are fixed on the clothing, which is very lightweight compared to the traditional jackets with heating batteries.
1. High heating efficiency
Compared with the traditional heating clothing system, the far-infrared activated carbon fiber heating element can consume less energy and generate heat faster;
2. Long duration
5-7 hours of far-infrared heating, 13 hours of continuous far-infrared heating to resist the low temperature of the outside world;
3. Lightweight and easy to carry
The weight is only 600G, the battery is very light and small, you can easily put it in your pocket; 4. "1"-"5" five-speed temperature control, the heating temperature range is 35-70 degrees Celsius;
5. Foldable and washable;
The heating pad is foldable, washing will not affect the heating effect of the heating clothing system;
6. Advanced electric heating pad can withstand high temperature;
In addition to the heating function of the product, far infrared rays have therapeutic effects. According to the energy absorbed by far infrared rays, it can promote blood circulation in your body, speed up metabolism in your body, relieve pain, reduce stress, and improve the quality of sleep;
Carbon fibre heated clothing works using strips or tubular heating elements, like wires, that are spaced across the heated areas of the jacket to provide warmth. While these elements are flexible to allow the user normal movement, they are more rigid than the apparel itself so do reduce flexibility.
At any temperature that you start to feel chilly, a heated vest can add some welcome warmth. For many individuals, that's around 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. They're also suitable for pairing with a warm overcoat if you need to stay warm and toasty in even colder temperatures.
You want it fitting on the tightish side because you want the heating elements pressed up against your skin. Loose = air space between skin and heat, and air space is a great insulator. That said, if your outside armored gear fits well, then it should do a good job of pressing the e-jacket against you.