Ever since our team formed, Jernano has been focused on innovation in heating technology. After years of painstaking efforts, we finally made Jernano into reality. The promising carbon nanotube film material is what makes our steps towards the future so rewarding and daring.
Carbon nanotube film was firstly discovered back in 1991 and recognized by respected scientists worldwide as one of the that WEARABLE heating technology would be one of the greatest benefits of this exciting new material. From that moment on, we’ve been diligently applying flexible carbon nanotube film to wearable heating technology. That’s how JERNANO was created, incorporating the most cutting-edge intelligent technology into durable clothing materials to give customers an extremely comfortable heating experience.
(1) Active fever, cold resistance and warmth
(2) Warm the body and relieve fatigue
(3) Warmer, less clothes
(4) Challenge the cold and make full use of time
1. Can the temperature be controlled. Most of the heating clothes on the market are called intelligent temperature control. In fact, only the heating power can be adjusted, and it cannot really control the temperature. It will not stop when the temperature is too high, which may easily lead to low temperature burns.
2. Whether the system is foldable. Because the clothes have to be folded back and forth and washed when they are worn, folding resistance is very important. The main heating technologies on the market include carbon fiber, graphene, and carbon nanotube films. At present, carbon nanotubes are the most durable and have the best stability.
3. Comfort. The heating method of the heating wire is uneven and the comfort is poor. It is recommended to use the clothes with the surface heating method.
The reason why the electric heating suit does not leak electricity can be analyzed from the two main components of the internal heating sheet and the external battery. The heating sheet is an important heating element of the electric heating suit, with a thickness of only 1mm, usually using carbon fiber heating wire or metal fiber composite wire as the material. The heat conversion rate of the heating wire is as high as 99%, the heating is very efficient, and it is very flexible and resistant to folding. The heating wire is processed and fixed by multiple stitches, and the heating wire is protected by silicone, which is evenly distributed on the heating sheet, making the heating sheet resistant to bending and pulling, safe and practical.
A heated jacket is essential for those who spend a lot of time outdoors during cold winter season. This jacket will integrate the battery heated elements to make keep you warm and comfortable, irrespective of how cold the outside temperature is. It is not like regular winter jackets
Manufacturers most commonly use polyester to create the outer layer of heated jackets since it warms up quickly and adapts to your body heat. Plus, it's weatherproof and will work against rain and harsh wind.
It's powered by a rechargeable battery that fits into the side pocket, and has three heat settings so you can easily find a comfortable temperature that will keep you warm all day long, since the battery lasts eight hours on a single charge.